Monday, October 11, 2010

SP Color Combo Challenge #69




Good Monday to everyone!  It is such a beautiful day here in East Tennessee!  The sky is so blue and it is just so bright and sunny!   I just love days like this!  Fall will be here soon with all the leaves changing.  It is so hard to believe that it is mid-October!

Time for a Scrapmasters Paradise Color Combo!  This is a great combo for October!

Here is my card:


Come join us at Scrapmasters Paradise for a great combo and a prize!

Also, check out the new SP & Co stamps that Samantha designed!  I got to work with them this weekend and they are fabulous!  You can pre-order now and they should be in to her in a few weeks!  This is going to be a great line of stamps and you are going to love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!