Monday, November 29, 2010

Kickin' Off Christmas Blog Hop Winner

Hello there!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  It was quiet around here, just the three of us and it was nice.  I did not do any shopping on Thursday or Friday--amazingly!  Didn't feel like fighting the crowds, but I did shop on Wed. before Thanksgiving and got the great deals I needed.  When you have a teenage son, they are much more picky!  LOL

Time for me to announce the winner of the SP & Company Flourishee Stamp Set form our Kickin' Off Christmas Blog Hop!  Sorry, I didn't do this sooner--just been very busy!

The Winner is:   Pamela Pattison Lash
True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 89
Result:   18

Pamela Pattison Lash said...


Your cards are darling. Just became a follower - traditional red and green with collection of ornaments from years past. TFS.

Mama LoveBug @ LoveBug Creations

pam_lash at yahoo dot com

November 23, 2010 10:11 AM

Congratulations Pamela!  I will be contacting you to get your address so we can get the stamps in the mail to you! 

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!