Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SP & Company Stamps---Gingerbread Time!

Good Morning!  It's a chilly, Wednesday morning here in East TN.  BRRRRRR
Time for some more wonderful SP & Company Stamps!
If you are still making Christmas cards, maybe these stamps will give you some inspriation! 
I love this set because it has interchangeable facial expressions, so you can have a girl or boy, a sad or happy gingerbread man!  They are so darn cute!  These stamps are such great quality and are made from high quality photopolymer and they stamp wonderfully!

Stamp Set:  SP & Company Cutest Gingerbread Man Set
Cardstock:  American Crafts
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Embossing Ink:  Big & Bossy Clear
Embossing Powder:  Ranger Seafoam
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Ribbon:  American Crafts
Markers:  Copic

Here's a second card for you:
Cardstock: American Crafts, Stampin' Up
Embossing Ink:  Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder: Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic
Ribbon: American Crafts
Stickles:  Pink, Red

I also use the SP & Company Stitchery Doo Set on this second card to make corner accents
Please stop by the SP & Company Store to check out all the great stamp sets and products!
Don't forget to stop by Scrapmaster's Paradise Blog to see all the great projects that Samantha and the SP Design team have in store for you! Lots of great things are coming your way!

Don't forget to play along woth the SP Color Combos #78 this week! Samantha always has a great prize to give away each week if your project is picked as the winner!  If you need some Christmas Inspiration, check out our Christmas Color Combos!

Stop by again soon and I will have more new projects for you!

2 comments:

  1. Cute set of cards!!! Those gingerbreads are really cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Its so adorable, I really like it. This holiday season I'm looking forward for some
    rembrandt charms and perhaps I'l do some creative stuffs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!