Sunday, May 22, 2011

SP & Company Stamps---Delightful!

Happy Sunday!
As I was going through my posts, I realized that this picture of my card was never posted.  It was prescheduled, but ended up as a draft!  Not sure what happened, but I did want to post it to show you this cool digital stamp and my use of the wonderful SP & Company stamps.

Card Size: 3 x 4
SP & Company Stamps: "Pretty Lady Digital"
SP & Company Stamps: Mix 'n Match Basics(Have A), Mix 'n Match Friends(Delightful), Mix 'n Match Holidays(Mother's Day)
Cardstock: American Crafts
Pattern paper: Echo Park Springtime
Embossing Ink: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic
Ribbon: Michael's
Markers: Copic

Please go to SP & Company and check out all the
clear photopolymer stamps and all the new digital stamps!
Grab some before they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!