Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SP & Company DT Wednesday-Sew Awesome!!!

It Wednesday and that means SP & Company DT Wednesday!

Here's a great card for that sewing buddy in your life, using this month's Sewing Chic stamp set! 
I just LOVE this set, especially since I have lots of sewing buddies! 

Card size:  4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamp set:  Sewing Chic
Cardstock:  American Crafts and Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper:  Stampin' Up
Embossing Ink:  SU Classic Dye Black
Markers:  Copic


Better hurry on over to the SP & Company Store and get this set quickly!  While your at it, go check out all the other Design Team members' creations at Scrapmaster's Paradise!


3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!