Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SP & Company DT Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
Can you believe it's almost Christmas? 
Wow, not sure where time has gone, but I have to get my last shopping done!

Here is a quick Christmas card I did and I wanted to share.  Actually I made quite a few of these as a set for my sister.   The sentiment is from the SP & Company Stamp set "Christmas Emma."

Card size:  4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamp:  Christmas Emma
Cardstock:  American Craft
Pattern paper:  My Mind's Eye
Embossing Ink:  Ranger Adirondak Cranberry
Embossing Powder: Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Jumbo Java

Please head on over to Scrapmaster's Paradise and check out what the other Design Team members have done today!  Also, don't forget to visit SP & Company for all your Stamping needs!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!