Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is Valentine's Day! 

I hope you are surrounded by all those that you love!  I have a great card for you today made with the wonderful "Journal This" Stamp set from SP & Company.  I decided to do a vintage feel to the card today, so I used some great paper from Prima along with flowers and a cute little heart button. 

Card size:  4.25' x 5.5"
Cardstock:  American Crafts, Stampin' Up
Pattern paper:  Prima
Ink:  Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Mauve, Oasis Green
Flowers: Prima
Button:  Unknown
Brad:  Spare Parts by The Paper Studio
Corner Punch:  Fiskars

Stop on over at the SP Stamps Blog and check out all the fun there and don't forget to get your
SP & Company Stamps at the SP & Company Store today!  You will find lots of great stamps and other goodies there for all your stamping needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!