Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ready for Some Cool Weather and a Cool Card?

Hello there ladies! It's September and I am having a hard time trying to figure out where this summer has gone and even where the year has gone. We have not had extremely hot weather here this summer, but we are getting a taste of Fall now! Yeah...but I am sure it won't last long. I am getting ready to work on some Halloween goodies that I will be sharing later, but I wanted to look forward to the Christmas and Winter season! Here's a card I wanted to share to get you in the mood for some cooler weather!



I used Bazzill cardstock and the Bo Bunny Winter Whisper pp. I used the Fiskars edge punch, VersaMagic Jumbo Java Chalk Ink, Stickles in Cinnamon and Turquoise and my new Cricut Cartridge Graphically Speaking. I plan to do some more cards that are similar soon! Stay tuned for more! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!