Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

Well, I have to say that I am kinda happy that 2009 is on it's way out!  It's been kind of an up and down year, not real bad, but not real great!  As I sit here tonight, I am watching the Chick-Fil-A Bowl where my Tennessee Vols are playing the Virginia Tech Hokies!   Hope the Vols win!  Go Vols!!!!!

Here's an ATC card I made earlier this year!  Just thought I would share since the game is on! 
Go Vols!!!



I am looking forward to lots of scrapping, cardmaking, sewing, quilting, crafting and just all around lots of fun and creativity in this next year!  Here's to hoping that everyone finds there special niche and has lots of fun!

I also hope that everyone has a prosperous year.  I know it has been a tough year, but I am trying to be positive and hope that everyone can recover and move forward with a great future ahead! 

So, I am looking forward to a great 2010!  I hope 2010 will be a great year for you also!  Here's looking at 2010 with a postive vibe!  Catch you on the other side in a brand new decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!