Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sewing Saturday!

Happy Saturday!  

Today is the first day of Autumn!  Wow...where did the Summer go!  I love the bright blue skies and the cool, crisp mornings!  The leaves have not started to change here yet, but it won't be long!  I always love the beautiful, bold colors that the leaves bring!

Today I am going to try to get a lot of sewing done.  I have binding to do for a friend and I have charity blocks to sew together, so a quilt top can be quilted.  After I get all that done, I have a tote bag, a scrap swap project and another quilt to start.  

Here is some more juicy fabric I picked up last weekend.  They are batiks and I figure I can make some kind of cool Tennessee project out of them!  :)


Going to be a busy weekend!  Of course, there will be football involved too...Go VOLS and BRONCOS!

Happy Autumn!
"Autumn mornings: sunshine and crisp air, birds and calmness, 
year's end and day's beginnings." 
~Terri Guillemets

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!