Sunday, August 30, 2009

SPCC #12

Here is my SPCC #12 design--Hugs and Fishes! A little late, but it was my off week. It has been a rough couple of weeks, but I am getting back on track! The colors this week were:
Only Orange, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay
iCopic was our sponsor this week, so I used some Copics for the challenge!



Products used:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Embossing Machine: Big Shots
Embossing Folder: QuickKuts
Markers: Copic Ciao Frost Blue B00, Ice Blue B12, Holiday Blue BG05, Process Blue B05, Apricot YR16, Orange YR68, Blush R20, Pure Pink RV23, Rose Red R85, Dark Pink RV34
Stamps: SU, Scrappy Cat--Playful Serif, Hero Arts-Whimsical Alphabet
Ink: Stampabilities--Orange, Pink
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic--Perfect Plumeria, Ocean Depth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!