Monday, August 10, 2009

Top 3 at DCRS!

Hello all! Hope everyone is well on this Monday! I had a great weekend, but yesterday was a travel day to Birmingham! A very long day indeed, but I came back to some great news! Over on the Die Cuts R Us website, they begin their very first challenge with their Design Team last week! It was a great challenge that involved Monograms! I was one of the Top 3 Honorable Mention! Yeah---I was so excited, because all the entries were wonderful! If you have not seen this challenge yet, a new one will start tomorrow(Tues)! Hop on over and check it out!
http://www.diecutsrusdesignteam.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Honorable Mention! Good work, missy!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your recognition! You must be thrilled! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!