Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Fall!


Hello! It is officially Fall now!(Yes, I know Fall started two days ago on Tuesday!) We have had some plumbing issues here at the homestead, so I've been a little busy. I just wanted to share a photo I took last fall in Nov. It is of a maple tree in my backyard. Since we are still quite green here in East TN, I thought I'd give you a feel of the cool crispness that we all love about Fall! I'll be taking some pics again, once the leaves start to change.

I'll be sharing some fall projects very soon, so I wanted to get you in the mood! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!