Monday, September 21, 2009

SPCC Finally Friday Challenge

Hello all! It's been crazy around here as usual! LOL If you have not been over to the SPCC blog, you need to head over for the Finally Friday Challenge! It's a great challenge that is posted every Friday and is hosted by a different person every week! This week, the challenge is to use groupings of three with your embellies! Here's my entry...just a little Halloween card to get you going!



Don't forget to check out the SPCC Color Combo for this week! Play along with the Color Combos and you may win a great little prize!

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie, that is so adorable! It really puts me in the Halloween mood. I love how you combined your three embellishments too - three pumpkins, three gems in two colors - very smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....love those pumpkins! Great use of the "3's"!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!!! I definitely think you need to package these for sale. I love all of your cards, but these are too cute! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!