Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm a Big Shot Challenge Blog

Hey there! Happy Hump Day! I wanted to introduce you to a new challenge blog called I'm a Big Shot. It's a brand new for fun challenge for people who have the Big Shot Die Cut Machine and the first challenge ends Thursday. Challenge #1 is to cut out and stamp on raw chipboard. I actually stamped and then embossed on the chipboard to give it the extra special look! :) Here is my project:

Products:
Cardstock: DMD
Patterened Paper: DCWV
Stamps: Studio G
Ink: Stampin' Up Ballet Blue, Colorbox Frost White
Embossing Powder: Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic Ocean Depth
Chipboard: Unknown
Die Cuts: Slide Mounts by Sissix
Big Shot Machine
Pen: Uniball Signo White


Go check out this new blog! It's awesome and this will be a great place for lots of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!