Sunday, November 22, 2009

Studio G Challenge

Hello all!  I have been very busy and not feeling so well lately!  I got a little behind on my posts and I apologize.  Here is a card for a new challenge I found called Studio G Challenge at Pez-A-Doodle Designs!  This weeks challenge involves Leaves--create a project incorporating leaves.

Products:
Cardstock:  Bazzill, DMD
Patterened Paper:  DCWV
Stamps:  Leaves, words--Studio G
Ribbon:  Hobbly Lobby
Buttons:  unknown
Embroidery thread:  DMC
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic

Thanks for stopping by!  I will have lots more projects to share all this week!  Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! thanks for playing with your studio Gs with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better Stephanie! Great card - love the trees :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!