Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gingerbread Recipe Swap

Happy Thursday to you all!  Just wanted to share a quick recipe card with you!  I am in a Gingerbread Recipe swap at Two Peas and this is the card for my recipe---size 6x6.  Isn't that gingerbread boy just adorable?  I just love him!

I had a lot of fun with this recipe and I will be sharing more recipe cards with you soon!

Products:  Cardstock-Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Felt Ribbon:  Michael's
Stamp:  Inkadinkadoo
Brads:  Making Memories, The Paper Studio
Embossing Ink:  Colorbox
Embossing Powder:  Ranger Clear

Hope you have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...this cute...love the gingerbread boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job!!
    I bought these papers (My Mind's Eye), few weeks ago, are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!