Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just Buggin' Challenge #17

How time flies when it's the holidays!  Where has December gone?  LOL  I am not sure, but it sure has flown by fast!  Time for another Just Buggin' Challenge ! 
This week is Challenge #17 Inky Fingers--Ink your die cuts and/or project.
As always, use at least one Cricut die cut on your project.




Products:
Cardstock:  American Crafts
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cricut Cartridges:  Winter Woodland(Peace), Joys of the Season(Polar Bear)
Embossing Machine:  Big Shot
Embossing Folders:  Sizzix Winter Set #2(background)
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots(polar bear), Snowflakes(Peace)
Brads:  Spare Parts by The Paper Studio
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic--Sea Breeze, Wheat, Jumbo Java, Cloud White
Adhesive:  ThemoWeb Memory Tape Runner XL, Zots Small and Medium, Scrapbook Adhesives Squares

I had lots of fun with my new Cricut cartridges!  This was a fun card to do and I plan on doing many more like this as I experiment more with these cartridges.  I also love using embossing folders on my diecuts along with Chalk Ink!  Love it!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!