Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SP Color Combo Challenge #54

Happy Monday to everyone!  I hope your Monday has started out well.  I have been very busy today with housework and some scrap goodies!  :)


Here's the card I made:

Products:
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper:  TLC, My Mind's Eye
Stamps:  Inkadinkadoo
Embossing Ink:  SU Chocolate Chip
Embossing Powder:  Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic
Ribbon:  Martha Stewart
Flowers:  Prima
Buttons:  Michaels
Edge Distresser:  Heidi Swapp

Please join us for this week's SP Color Combo and show us your creativity. 
Don't forget to join us on our new forum, Scrapmaster's Paradise Forum!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie! Great card, love all your texture and embellies!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!