Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy July 1st!  Wow...the summer is going by too fast! 

If you haven't heard, there is a great forum over at Scrapmaster's Paradise.  This forum is new and there is a lot going on there.  Samantha has a new Stampin' Up Kit Club.  She is offering a Scrapbook Kit and a Card Kit and they are very, very yummy!  This card is a preview of the July Card Kit! 

All cardstock, pattern paper, button and ribbon is Stampin' Up and are included in this kit!
Other details:  Stampin' Up flower and sentiment stamp, chalk ink-other, edge distresser-other.

If you are interested in this kit, please check out Scrapmaster's Paradise!  We have Monthly Kits, Color Combos, inspiration from our Design Team and much, much more!  New Kits are announced on the 15th of every month!  Come by and join in on the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! I can't wait till I get mine!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!