Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SP & Company---Sister and Birdie!

Happy Wednesday!  It Design Team Wednesday and I am so excited! 
I have new stamps from SP & Company!  Not only do I have a new Polymer stamp set, "For Every Woman," I also have a new Digital Stamp called "Little Birdie 1"!  I am so excited about these new stamps!

First off, here is the card I made from the "For Every Woman" set.  This wonderful new set celebrates the woman in our life, such as our sisters, mothers and grandmothers!  It is a wonderful set!
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps:  SP & Company For Every Woman
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Pattern paper: My Mind's Eye
Embossing Ink: SU Rose Red
Embossing Powder: Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic Pink Petunia
Ribbon: Michael's
Markers: Copic Ciao--R20, RV23, R85, RV34 

Here is the second card I made for this week using a brand new Digi Stamp.  This is "Little Birdie 1" and he is so cute!  I decided to make this a masculine card by doing it in blues.
Card Size: 3.5" x3.5"
SP & Company Stamps: Little Birdie 1 Digi Stamp,
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper: Making Memories--Just Chillin'
Embossing Ink: ColorBox-Royal
Embossing Powder: Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic Night Sky
Markers: Copic Ciao--B00, B12, BG05, B05, E57, Y06

I hope you enjoy these stamps as much as I do! 
Please check out SP & Company for all your stamping needs!  I promise you won't be disappointed!

Don't forget to check out Scrapmaster's Paradise for some great inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Cute.. both.. love them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards. You did a great job with the digi. I love that you can make them any size.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!