Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SP & Company Stamps---Mother!

Good Wednesday morning!  I hope your day has started off to be a great one!  It's Design Team Wednesday and I have another quick project for you using the wonderful SP & Company Stamps
I used the "For Every Woman" stamp set.  I decided to use the beautiful flower to make a patterned paper, so I stamped it all over my cardstock and made a Mother's Day card.  I love this flower and it has so many possibilities!  I think it turned out great for a background!  I also love all the sayings that come with this set!

Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps:  For Every Woman
Cardstock: Bazzill(base), Stampin' Up
Embossing Ink:  SU Classic Rich Razzleberry
Chalk Ink"  Versay Magic:  Pretty Petunia
Ribbon:  Michael's
Flower:  Prima
Button/Brads:  Spare Parts by The Paper Studio

Please stop by SP & Company and grab some of these wonderful stamps!
 Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!