Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SP & Company--Absolutely Fabulous!

Welcome to Wednesday and another SP & Company Design Team day!

I hope your week has started out wonderfully!  Today I have a fun and bright card to show you:


Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps:  Bold Sentiments I
Cardstock:  American Crafts  
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey Lauderdale
Embossing Ink:  Big & Bossy Clear
Embossing Powder:  Zing!  White
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Tea Leaves
Flowers:  Prima
Button:  Spare Parts by The Paper Studio
Ribbon:  Michael's
I hope you enjoyed this card!  Hop on over to SP & Company and get your set of Bold Sentiments I, because this is a stamp set you won't want to be without!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, Steph - LOVE this card! The flowers go perfectly with the paper you chose and the colors are so fun and summer-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, this is gorgeous! I love the flowers, and the rounded corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a gorgeous card!!! lovely!
    TFS
    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!