Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SP & Company Stamps...Polka Dots

Happy Tuesday! 

Hope your day is going well!  Here is a card I made from the SP & Company "Large Polka Dot Background" stamp just release this week!  I love this background stamp!!!  You can make your own polka dot backgrounds now!  I used this stamp to make a polka dot border on one side of my Kraft background.  I embossed it and it is so cool!  I also used the Just a Note stamp set from SP & Company and it is one of my favorite sets!  Make sure you go check out the SP & Company Stamps Blog for some great inspiration and don't forget to order all your stamps from SP & Company!

Card size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Cardstock:  American Crafts
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Embossing Ink:  Big & Bossy Clear
Embossing powder:  Zing Rouge, White
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Corner punch:  Stampin' Up Ticket Punch

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!