Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SP & Company...Love you!

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!

I hope you are having a great day today!   This week at SP & Company Stamps, we are celebrating not only our wonderful January Stamp releases, but we are using some of our stamps from this past year.  Today, I used the Large Polka Dot Background Stamp, released this month and I also used
Candy Hearts Stamp set, released last January 2011. 

Card size:  4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps:  Large Polka Dot Background, Candy Hearts
Cardstock:  American Crafts
Embossing Ink:  Big & Bossy Clear
Embossing Powder:  Ranger Distress Milled Lavender, Zing Rouge
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Jumbo Java, Red
Embroidery Floss:  DMC White
Buttons:  Unknown

Valentine's Day is coming up and I wanted to make several cards!  I love combining stamp sets when I can and I love background stamps.  They can really make a card interesting and make it "Pop!"  I used the Ranger Distress Embossing Powder for the background.  Once it is embossed, you can rub it and release some of the crystals and it makes it more distressed like it is not completely stamped. 
I love that look! 

Jump on over to the SP & Company Store and get your stamps and all your stamping needs.  Also, don't forget to check out Sami's projects at Scrapmaster's Paradise!


1 comment:

  1. I love the way that you stamped the polka dots on the diagonal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!