Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun Friday

Happy Friday!
 
It's time to have some fun!  It's going to be a busy weekend for me!  I have lots of little projects to get finished and several that I need to get started.  I have to run and do a few things today and then I am going to settle in to some serious sewing!  I bought some Christmas fabric the other day and here is some of what I bought!  I love snowmen and I just couldn't resist this line from Basic Grey!  Love these little snowmen and I just love these colors!  I think this might end up as a Christmas quilt, but who knows!  I just love it!

 
What kind of fun things do you have planned for this Friday and the weekend?  Let me know!  
 
Have a Fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!