Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!
 
It's time for Thankful Thursday!  Today, I am thankful for fall flowers!  I decided to plant some fall mums and pansies about two weeks ago.  I planted my flowers in the different pots I had on my front porch that had been sitting empty for some time.  I had been lazy and just never got around to planting flowers this year or last.  I was tired of no color and I wanted something I could enjoy and take care of.  Here is a photo of my Burgundy mums with some pansies scattered around!  I love pansies because they look like happy faces and these mums were just getting ready to bloom when I bought them.  These flowers make me happy and make me want to get to sewing something pretty!
 
 
"Flowers are those little colorful beacons of the sun from which
we get sunshine when dark, somber skies blanket our thoughts." 
~Dodinsky, www.dodinsky.com
 
Have a very Terrific, Thankful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!