Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brrrr....It's Cold Outside!

Brrrrr......Good Sunday Evening to all of you!   Well, here in the South, it is pretty cold!  I woke up this morning and it was about 17 degrees.   The high was only 25---maybe.  We are getting a major cold snap right now, but we have no snow.  They say we may get snow showers later this week---actually a couple of times this week.  LOL   I am sure that everyone within 30 minutes or 30 miles of us will have snow!  It always happens that way and then we are just stuck with the cold and nothing pretty to look at!  Believe me, I don't want a lot of snow, but if it's going to be this cold and we have to stay inside or, for that matter, get outside, we might as well have a little something pretty to look at and something to make snowmen with!

Brrrr......Well, here is a card I made last winter for a friend of mine.  I thought it was appropriate to show it, since it's so cold!   I just love that simple little snowman and all the snowflakes!

I will catch you tomorrow!  Stay warm all my frosty friends!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!