Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year!

Here's hoping that 2010 is a bright, happy year for all!
I wanted to share a project I did a while back ago.  I was in a swap on Two Peas called a Betty Swap(for Betty Crocker!)  In each swap, we have a theme for a recipe and have to make recipe cards for all participants.  For this swap, it was Cookies in a Jar.  I decided to make Hawaiian Cookies and this is my recipe card below.

In the swap, we have a partner that we send the Jar Mix to.  Here's my jar with the Hawaiian Cookie Mix, the instructions for it, and the card I sent my betty partner!  This swap was also near Christmas in 2008, therefore, we had to use Christmas patterned paper.  That is why I have the red, green and white hibiscus paper and theme!  I just loved this project!  Christmasy, but tropical!

Just thought I would start the year with a bright, fun and happy project!
Here's to a creative 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!