Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year...New Combo...SPCC #29

Happy New Year!  Good Monday to you all!  We are starting off this year with a bang at Scrapmaster's Color Combo Challenge!  We have got a great lineup of colors to start the year out, very exciting and fun colors!  Please join us at SPCC every Monday for a new Color Combo and some exciting prizes!
Here is my card for this week!  I just love these colors!


Products:

Cardstock: AC-White card base, Stampin' Up-Brilliant Blue, Melon Mambo, Rose Red, Lavendar Lace
Stamp:  Studio G
Embossing Ink:  Stampin' Up Craft-Rose Red
Embossing Powder:  Ranger-Clear
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic-Plumeria
Ticket Punch:  Stampin' Up
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug--D'Vine Swirls
Embossing Machine:  Big Shot
Adhesive:  ThermOWeb Memory Tape Runner XL, 3D Squares
Brads:  Unknown

Don't forget to join us at SPCC this week!  We are going to have great fun!

9 comments:

  1. You nailed this color combo! Great job Diva.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Stephanie! Love your texture!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie - this is beautiful and elegant. Love it!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and loving the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute card - I think it is adorable!

    Deanne - SP {Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity and the elegant
    great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card! Thanks for reminding me to use my ticket corner punch. That really ties everything together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite cuttlebug folders.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant! - Heidi, SP Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!