Thursday, July 15, 2010

SP Monthly Card Kit--August Sneek Peek

Happy Thursday! 
 I hope you are staying cool and trying to beat the heat! 
It's awfully hot here in TN, especially with all the humidity!

I have got a little sneek peek for you today! 
Below is a picture of a tiny part of a card I made with the upcoming SP Monthly Card Kit for August. 
Please check later today for all the details at Scrapmaster's Paradise!

I love this card kit!  It is so diverse in colors and possibilities!  Don't forget that the Scrapmaster also has a Monthly Scrapbook Kit also.  You will be able to find snippits of sneek peeks from our to all the kits later today, from our Design Team at the Scrapmaster's Blog
Make sure you order a kit---they will disappear fast!


Don't forget to come and join the our Scrapmaster's Paradise Forum
There are lots of great things going on there and our Design Team has lots of inspiration for you!
If you like challenges, please join us for our Color Combo Challenge each week! 
We have great color combos and you just might win a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!