Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tote Bag Time!

As you may or may not know, I have recently started sewing and have made several small baby quilts for charity and several things for swaps at our Modern Quilt Guild.  This is a Market Bag Tote that I made for our swap for Shop Hop!  I love this fabric, but had to swap this tote!  I do have just enough to possibly make me one that is a little smaller.  LOL 

I am really enjoying sewing and quilting. I am working on two different Block of the Month Blocks from different different quilt stores. I have also finished a vintage sports baby quilt top, just need to quilt it now. I have plenty(and I mean plenty) of fabric!   LOL   Don't we all? I have lots of projects planned and will be sharing these as I do them.

Hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!