Friday, February 18, 2011

SP & Company Stamps--Guest Designer Friday

TGIF---It's Friday!

It's been a long week for me and I have not had a lot of crafty time to myself.  I am going to make up for that this weekend though!  I hope that you have plans to do some kind of crafting!  If you need any kind of scrap inspiration, head on over to Scrapmaster's Paradise !  I am the Guest Designer this week and I have a very patriotic project for you celebrating President's Day!  I used four different SP Stamps this week!

Here's a sneak peek:
For all the details and an up close of each card, please visit Scrapmaster's Paradise!

Please check out the SP & Company Store for all the wonderful
SP & Company Stamps! Grab these stamps--they are going fast!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, love the embossing and the stampset...very cool!

    Leanne SPCC Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!