Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SP & Company Stamps---Happy Wishes!

Good Morning to you all!  I hope your week is going well and I hope you all had a Happy Valentine's day!

This morning, I have another project using the Daringly Delightful Stamps by Samantha Peyton and SP & Company!  These are wonderful stamps and I just can't say enough about how great they stamp!  They are of such high quality photopolymer and they stamp and clean up so well!

Here is my project for the week and I used three wonderful SP & Company Stamp Sets:
Cards size:  4" x 4.25"
SP & Company Stamps:
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper:  DCWV
Embossing Ink:  SU Craft Tempting Turquoise
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic
3D Squares

I wanted a cheery little card for a friend and I just love the Rain Boots!  I also love all the Mix n' Match Sentiment sets because there are so many sayings and ways to put them together!  I am so glad that Samantha made these sets! I hope you find inspiration with our stamps!  Jump on over and and grab you a few sets and don't forget to check out Scrapmaster's Paradise for even more inspiration!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!