Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SP & Company Stamps---Ground Hog's Day!

Happy Ground Hog's Day!

In Celebration of Ground Hog's Day and one of my favorite movies "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray and Andie McDowell, I decided to make a Groundhog's Day Card!  We are also celebrating the New Stamp release at SP & Company!  I have used one of the new stamp sets called " Mix 'n Match Holidays Stamp Set!  I love this set!  It has some of the non-traditional holidays on it such a Ground Hogs's Day, Columbus Day, Cinco de Mayo, etc!  I also used the Mix 'n Match Sentiments Set which has the traditional holidays in it!  These two sets will be a great addition to your stamps, as we can all use these fun sentiments throughout the year!  I can't wait to use more of the Holidays Set!  Hurry on over to the SP & Company store and make sure you check out the other new stamp releases and grab them while you can!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps:  SP & Company "Mix 'n Match Basics"(Happy) and Mix 'n Match Holidays"(Ground Hog's Day)
Studio G--Groundhog w/flowers
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Embossing Ink:  SU Craft Chocolate Chip
Embossing Powder: Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Markers:  Copic Lipstick Red R29

Hope you have a Happy, Happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Cute :) I just want to squish him b/c he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Groundhog's day to you too! I love the little critter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!