Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's October and I Have Big News!

It's October and the start of a brand new month! I love Fall! The cool, crisp air and the changing of the leaves is just wonderful! With October, comes Halloween! Halloween is such a fun time of year. I have made some great cards and fun items that I will be sharing with you every day all month. Below is one of my creations:



Now, for the Big News! I have been a busy bee the past couple of days! I have decided to try to make a business of Stampin' Up! I signed up on Aug 31 with their Summer promotion. On Sept 1, there was some news that things would be changing at SU and the SU Demonstrators would have to sign a new IDA, but since then, some things changed again.

I have decided to start a Stampin' Up Online Hostess club also. This club will start this month. There will will 10 spots in the club and participants will spend $15 or more + tax and shipping for a total of 10 months. If you would like details, please email me! Check out my New Stampin' Up website:

Also, I have decided to become a Design Vendor at eWillow.com. I am really excited about these new ventures and will be adding items to my eWillow site quickly. Please check out my sites and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks so much for all your support!

2 comments:

  1. Steph, CONGRATULATIONS on your new ventures. I am so happy for you and I know you will be a great success!! I love your card - very nice! It certainly puts me in the mood for Fall and trick-or-treaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your decision to become a Design Vendor on eWillow.com! I love, love, love your cards!

    Charlene Harreveld

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!