Sunday, October 4, 2009

Smile Card

Hello everyone! It's been a long and somewhat tiring weekend, but I had major fun some of the day on Saturday! It was World Card Making Day and I got just a few cards made for some challenges!

Here is one I made from a challenge--Just Because: I had to make a card for someone, just because, to brightern someone's day and it had to have the word "Smile" on it. I did this card from sone paper I had left over from the card I show yesterday!



Hope you like it! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie - I love this. The colors are wonderful and the sentiment is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the aged look of the papers. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!