Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SP Color Combo Challenge #19

It's another great week at SPCC! If you have not been to SP Color Combos, you have got to come join us! Each week, we have great color combos and Samantha(Miss Color Combo Queen), gives away some great prizes! Here is the great combo for this week!


Products used:
Cardstock: DMD
Patterened Paper: My Mind's Eye "Totally Girl"
Stamps: Stampin' Up "Take Three"
Ribbon: Michael's
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic Spring Pansy
Flowers: Prima
Brads: Recollections
Buttons: Unknown

11 comments:

  1. I love love love your flowers!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. The layers of flowers are simply delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I realy like how you have done the sentiment - the flowers are fab - such gorgeous colours this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job with the colors! I love the prima flowers on the side, it gives the card that extra touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that card Diva!! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the flowers! Great card. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. Love the flowers!

    Heidi - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Those layered flowers are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!