Monday, October 19, 2009

My New Bookmark!

Just a quick share. I love to read books of all kinds and I just started a new one called Photo Finished by Laura Childs. It is Book #2 in the Scrapbook Mystery serious! This is actually the third book I had read, because I started out of order. When I realised that, I went back and started at the beginning of the series and I really like these books! They take place in New Orleans with a girl who owns her own Scrapbook shop and ends up in the middle of the mystery murder cases. If you like mysteries, scrapbooking and fun, along with a few scrapbook tips and some great recipes, please jump in and get one of her books!

Anyway, I lost one of my good bookmarks(seems I keep losing them), so I decided to make one last night with some scraps. I just love these colors!
Here is what I came up with:


Hope you enjoy! Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Cardstock: DMD
PP: My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Ink: Stampin' Up
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Stickles
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Emboss Machine: Big Shot

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!