Friday, January 28, 2011

SP & Company Stamps--Guest Designer Day

Happy Friday! 

Are you ready for the weekend?  Do you have any crafty plans?  Well, if you need some inspiration, head on over to Scrapmaster's Paradise!  I am the Guest Designer today and I have made a cute little project for you.  If you are planning a Valentine's Day Luncheon or Dinner or maybe a party for your child, you may want to make some Valentine's Place Cards!

Here's a sneak peak:

For all the details and an upclose of each card, please visit Scrapmaster's Paradise!

For some great stamps, please check out the SP & Company Store for all the wonderful
SP & Company Stamps!  Grab these stamps, because they are going fast!  You won't want to miss out, because these stamps are so well made and come in many cute and functional designs!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!