Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Monday! 
Today is a great day!  It is time for our Color Combo at Scrapmaster's Paradise!  I haven't done the Color challenge in awhile, but I am getting back into it.  On Mondays, I will post the Color Swatch and my creation!  I would love for you to check our Design Team's creations and play along with our challenge over at SPCC!  You may be our next Guest Designer!

SPCC Swatch

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps: Big Bold Background, Rain Boots
Cardstock: American Crafts, Stampin' Up
Pattern paper: Echo Park--Walk in the Park
Embossing Ink: Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise
Embossing Powder: Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
Flowers: Prima
Brads: Bo Bunny
Floss: DMC

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my creations!  Check back on soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bold backgrounds!!! I have yet to play with mine yet LOL I am still breaking in my round sentiments. Your SPCC is really great...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!