Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SP & Company Stamps---You're My Sunshine!

Happy Wednesday!
It's SP & Company Design Team Wednesday!
I just love these SP & Company Stamps!  For June, here is another wonderful background stamp call
Big Bold Background!  I stamp on white cardstock and used Black Ranger Embossing Powder!  This makes such a beautiful pattern! Wow!  I can see me using this background on many projects! 


Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps: Big Bold Background, Rain Boots
Cardstock: American Crafts, Stampin' Up
Pattern paper: Echo Park Springtime
Embossing Ink: Big & Bossy Clear
Embossing Powder: Ranger Black
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic Perfect Plumeria
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby

Please visit Scrapmaster's Paradise and see all the Design Team's beautiful creations!  After you see all the yummy creations, jump over to SP & Company Store and grab all the latest stamps! 
You know you want to!  :)

Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. OOOOO What cute boots!!! What a fun FAB card..LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Steph!!! Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Steph....and LOVE the way you did the boots. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these trendy colors! Such a fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this CARD!. Especially the boots. I would actually buy that if I saw it in the store. So Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this card is beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card .. really nice,..

    thanks for sharing..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! I love the colors and those boots are just plain FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love the contrast of the delicate print on the boots against the bold background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!