Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SP & Company Stamps---Thank You Round!

Happy Design Team Wednesday!

It's Wednesday and that means another great day!  Jump on over to Scrapmaster's Paradise and check out all the lovely projects from the Design Team!  They are just wonderful!

I used the Round Sentiments 1 stamp set to stamp "Thank You all over my paper and then added buttons in the middle of the sentiments!  I just love, love this set!  I has so many uses and is so versatile!

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamp: SP & Company Round Sentiments 1
Cardstock: American Crafts and Stampin' UP
Pattern Paper: Making Memories
Ink: Chalk Ink by VersaMagic--Ocean Depth
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Buttons: Michael's
Edge Punch: EK Success

Make sure you visit the entire design team for some great inspiration and don't forget to to grab your stamps from SP & Company!  You will love these fine quality, American-made stamps!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I just love how the sentiment goes around all of those adorable buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't not wait to get my hands on these sentiments.....I just love'em :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red white and blue, and your buttons inside each sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute... love the colors..

    tfs...

    ivette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!