Friday, June 3, 2011

SP Stamp Friday!

Welcome to Friday and SP Stamps!

This is a card I made for my sister.  I am now making cards for her business, because she needs Birthday cards, Thank You cards and Just a Note cards each month and she love some of the cards I sent her recently for an auction!  I used the wonderful SP & Company Stamp set "Round Sentiments 1" for this card.  I just love this set of stamps!  They are so versitile and stamp so well!

Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps Round Sentiments 1
Cardstock: American Crafts, Stampin'Up
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ribbon: Unknown
Embossing Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
Embossing Powder: Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic Jumbo Java

Please go check out Scrapmaster's Paradise for great tips and inspiration and SP & Company Stamps!

Watch for our Blog Hop June 7-10 as we will show you some great projects with our new stamps this month, as we release these stamps on June 10th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!