Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flowers Galore

Happy Tuesday to everyone! I am starting to get back into the swing again.

I love flowers! I wanted to share an altered item with you that I did a few months ago!! This was for a flower swap I was in at 2Peas! We had to decorate a 13.5oz Starbucks Frappacuino bottle and fill it with flowers--half Prima flowers and half handmade flowers. This is the bottle I decorated and sent to my swap pal. The handmade flowers were made with the Cricut, cardstock, various patterned paper, Stickles and various brads! I even embossed some of them with ink. I am going to be making some more shortly, so I will share those with you! Apparently, I forgot to take a pic of the actual flowers I made before they went in the bottle! LOL :)

If you have any questions on this project, just let me know! I will start posting my instructions with my projects as I go! Time to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!