Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wild Wednesday

This is a gift card holder and envelope I made for the 2 Peas Class--A Year in Cards with Kristina Werner. I've been doing this class since Jan. and it is so much fun to learn a few different techniques. I am loving this class! I also used the colors from Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenge this week: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, Bermuda, Melon--American Crafts

PP--Me and My Big Ideas--Tropical Destinations

Ribbon--The Paper Studio

Flower--Prima

Stamp--Fiskars

Ink--SU Tempting Turquoise
Embossing Powder--Clear-Ranger

Button--Unknown

Gift Card and envelope

Gift Card

Envelope w/Ribbon

Inside envelope

Crad inside envelope

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. I love the colors! What a cute combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Gift Card. Color combination is great. rita w

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I love your takes on the SPCC. I have an award up on my blog for you. I enjoy reading your comment and seeing what you make so I wanted to thank-you. Thanks for following me {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree this is great! I love the way you put the colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!