Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wow...July and lots of fun!

Well, I am now back from vacation and I think I need a vacation from my vacation! LOL We had a great time and now it's July! Wow...where had the first half of this year gone? With the start of this month, I am going to share some of my creations and start some challenges! First off, I want to share some cards I did over at Two Peas for Buffi's Year of Cards Swap!

Tropical Anything Goes Card

Thru the Year Card--Winter


General Birthday Card

Tropical Blank Card


Birthday Boy Card
I had so much fun with these cards! I think my favorite is the Tropical Blank Card! This patterned papper is from Me and My Big Ideas and the flowers are from one of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up--Eastern blooms!

1 comment:

  1. All great cards but I especially love the tropical blank card, it's really pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!