Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lots of fun stuff for July!

Well, July has come in with a bang---lots of great things are happening! First, I got my new Stampin' Up stamps and catalog today! The catalog has some amazing stamps and goodies in it! Wow...I am so excited all the new goodies! I also love my new stamps! I ordered the "Life's a Breeze" set and the "Just Beachy" set! I love these sets---so beachy! I also got a bonus set of stamps from Samantha's online crop. It is "Botanical Blooms" and I love it! I can't wait to use all three sets!

I am also continuing to participate in Samantha's SP Color Combo Challenge and will be posting my entry sometime tomorrow! This is such a fun challenge! If you would like to participate, please check out her blog at: http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/

Also this month, it looks like Hero Arts is launching a new look to their website! Check it out July 15! I'm sure it will be great! I love Hero Arts stamps too! They have some great ones!

Finally, here is a pic for a Vintage Inchies doll Swap I did recently! This is Roxie Road Trip and she was my August Doll. We had 12 people in our swap and we each took a month of the year and made a vintage doll! I chose August! I had a really hard time with this swap, but it was lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!