Friday, July 3, 2009

SP Color Combo Challenge #4

This is my card creation for Samantha's SP Color Combo Challenge#4. The colors we used were Glorious Green, Pink Passion and Summer Sun! This is a great Summer color challenge!

For it, I used:
White Cardstock Base--Bazzill
Colored cardstock--Paper Studio
Patterned Paper--Me and My Big Ideas--Destination Paradise
Stamps--Sandals--Stampin' Up "Just Beachy"
Words--Stampin' Up "Life's a Breeze"
Ink--Stampin' Up Craft--Pixie Pink
Chalk Ink--VersaMagic--Aegean Blue
Embossing Powder--Ranger--Clear
Flowers--Prima
Brads--Making Memories, Recollections
Decorative Scissors--Fiskars







10 comments:

  1. you have used this colour combo so well together. The card looks great, lovely summery project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute card! Love the layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!!! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love th eflip flops. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you tied the flip flops and the wonderful layered flower together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flowers and flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun summer card. Great flower, nice flip-flop bling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to see your new stamps getting some love :O) You did a great job on this card and I really like those stamps. I hope you will bring them to the crop next month!! They are so cute :)
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SPCC Creator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!