Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February and SPCC #33

Happy February!  Hope you are having a great day!  It's Monday and time for SP Color Combo!  This is such a bright and fun combo!  It will definitely get you out of those Winter blues!  I just love it! 
I decided to go simple this week and make a get well card!  I didn't have any and I have had a few friends that are sick.  Here's my card:
Products:
Cardstock:  AC and Stampin' Up
Stamp:  Studio G
Embossing Ink:  Big and Bossy Clear
Embossing powder:  Ranger Black
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic
Flower Brads:  Spare Parts by The Paper Studio
Ribbon:  Michael's
Markers:  Copic
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Embossing machine:  Big Shot

Please join us this week at SPCC for a great color combo and a great prize!  Hope you have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute and simple. I love the way you used the ribbon slides to add interest and bring in the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Stephanie! Love the flower brads!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!!!
    I like the flower brads with the ribbon and the sweet bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that stamp the other day at Ms - now I wish I would have bought it!! Such an adorable card :)

    Deanne SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable - it would help me bee well! Sorry couldn't resist - I am liking the ribbon slides too!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stamp is SO CUTE! I really like those flower brads too... adds a nice touch of color to the card!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card this week. The colors are so intimidating to me so it will be a challenge for sure! Thanks for the recent recognition too! Oh, by the way, I'm a super duper fan of the Deadlist Catch too, I love it but my husband just doesn't understand why.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! love those ribbon slides :)
    - Shauna {SP Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet sentiment. Love it. Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!